Busting Silos is a collaboration training program designed for anyone who needs to create better outcomes by getting individuals and teams to collaborate with each other.
It aims to give participants the skills to break down barriers and build better working relationships—both with other teams within your organisation and with external stakeholders.
Busting Silos is about:
- becoming more strategic, resilient and effective in collaboration and communicating with others
- reducing rework and delays caused by poor relationships and misunderstandings
- reducing conflict
- working together with business partners to create collaborative outcomes
- increasing satisfaction at work, particularly in roles with significant cross-functional dependencies
- improving change resilience and psychological safety
- bridging organisational divides
- improving your team’s reputation in the organisation
Busting Silos has been designed to develop leaders at any level.